Have quick questions? Want to directly talk to us to understand what we do? Please call us or fill out the quick form below with your query and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
We want you to know that we are here to help you and guide you during your journey, so we invite you to answer these few questions that will allow us to know more about you and understand your needs. With this information, we will be able to give you the best assessment in this process.
Fill out this form and we will get in touch with you soon.
**We always like to with a 10-minute free consultation via phone, so please share your phone number and time zone**
Frequently Asked Questions
- We support you with complete services for the entire application process of Residency or Fellowship training, please see ‘about us’ section for detailed information.
- Although we support doctors all over the world, we do offer our services to guide American graduates as well.
- We offer “one-on-one” personalized services via video chat with a doctor that has been in the process of the American application system.
- We tailor services specific to your strengths & weaknesses, no cookie-cutter service for all. Our doctors have been trained to help you with key specifics in the application process.
- A doctor from our team meets you via video chat and personalizes the process of approaching the exam according to your current knowledge base.
- We work on your question strategy and teach you to identify patterns, as that is where most students lack basic knowledge.
- We help you pick the correct answers as our staff has previously written questions for leading test prep resources.
- This boosts most people’s scores at least 10-20% on their question banks.
- We help you master the art of reading between the lengthy question stems & tailor your study skills and habits.
- We have a psychological approach to assisting you. Then we systematically help you build interview skills based on your knowledge & background. We make it very interactive and also ask you to be reflective of your skills. We then hone your basic IV skills, behavioral IV skills, clinical IV questions. We also offer personalized key tips to target the location of the interview (ex. Michigan, Brooklyn, etc), all specific to the program directors that will be assisting you!
- Yes, it is a part of the process of the interview bootcamp.
- We do ‘one-on-one’ mock interview session over video chat, especially helpful since most interviews in the COVID-19 Era are conducted online!
- We offer motivational coaching for doctors who have been in your shoes, contact us for guidance and plans.
- Once we receive your documents, we review your submitted documents. We then set up a virtual video meeting with you for 30 mins, to learn more about you, your background and add important details about your life, work, and clinical experience to create more of a holistic document. Your document is then converted into a google drive shared document where you will updated all the changes being made. Initial edits on the document will be made together whilst being on video call. This is the way we will communicate with us throughout the editing process. As we say it, its an **interactive process** with us!
- Yes, it is up to you how we structure the time we spend together.
- We conduct virtual online sessions via Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp video chat.
- All of your documents and information is stored securely and NEVER shared or discussed with anyone.
- We always help you pay in installments as long as you sign an agreement stating:
- Total outstanding payable amount
- Agreements that payments to be done in installments
- Number of installments (with an end/last date).
- Agreement of Services rendered.
- In this case, our full platinum package may help you otherwise, we can personalize something for your own needs.
- This package helps you to cover almost all of the required steps for a residency hopeful, comprehensive approach to your candidacy. This package is touching on all aspects of a “journey to residency” as it will cover one CV, one PS, strategic check-ins with your mentor and strategizing for the ERAS season and intensive interview prep for a 6-month period. If you need additional add-on services those can be tailored according to your needs during the initial encounter when we meet to plan out your “journey to residency.”
- Please see the SuperBrain tab under Services for food, lifestyle and stress modification coaching to set you apart from the rest of the competition by optimizing your brain power in the very best way.
**Please note, this does not take the place of medical advice of your physician.