New to Residency Success? Here are a few questions we get the most. If you don’t see what’s
on your mind, reach out to us anytime via phone or email.
In the era of technology what is getting eroded is the old-fashioned family system. Traveling or holidaying with the family is one sure way to ensure being connected and bonded with each other. It is so true that families that holiday together stay together.
● We support you with complete services for the entire application process of Residency or Fellowship training. Please see About Us section for detailed information.
● Although we support doctors all over the world, we do offer our services to guide American graduates as well.
● We offer “one-on-one” personalized services via video chat with a doctor that has been in the process of the American application system.
● We tailor services specific to your strengths & weaknesses, no cookie-cutter service for all. Our doctors have been trained to help you with key specifics in the application process.
● A doctor from our team meets you via video chat and personalizes the process of approaching the exam according to your current knowledge base.
● We work on your question strategy and teach you to identify patterns, as that is where most students lack basic knowledge.
● We help you pick the correct answers as our staff has previously written questions for leading test prep resources.
● This boosts most people’s scores by at least 10-20% on their question banks.
● We help you master the art of reading between the lengthy question stems & tailor your study skills and habits.
● We have a psychological approach to assisting you. Then we systematically help you build interview skills based on your knowledge & background. We make it very interactive and also ask you to be reflective of your skills. We then hone your basic IV skills, behavioral IV skills, clinical IV questions. We also offer personalized key tips to target the location of the interview (ex. Michigan, Brooklyn, etc), all specific to the program directors that will be assisting you!
● Yes, it is a part of the process of the interview Bootcamp.
● We do “one-on-one” mock interview sessions over video chat, especially helpful since most interviews in the COVID-19 era are conducted online!
● We offer motivational coaching for doctors who have been in your shoes, contact us for guidance and plans.
● Once we receive your documents, we review your submitted documents. We then set up a virtual video meeting with you for 30 mins, to learn more about you, your background and add important details about your life, work, and clinical experience to create more of a holistic document. Your document is then converted into a google drive shared document where you will updated all the changes being made. Initial edits on the document will be made together whilst being on video call. This is the way we will communicate with us throughout the editing process. As we say it, its an **interactive process** with us!
● Yes, it is up to you how we structure the time we spend together.
● We conduct virtual online sessions via Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp video chat.
● All of your documents and information is stored securely and NEVER shared or discussed with anyone.
● We always help you pay in installments as long as you sign an agreement stating:
● In this case, our full platinum package may help you. Otherwise, we can personalize something for your own needs.
● This package helps you to cover almost all of the required steps for a residency hopeful, comprehensive approach to your candidacy. This package is touching on all aspects of a “journey to residency” as it will cover one CV, one PS, strategic check-ins with your mentor and strategizing for the ERAS season and intensive interview prep for a 6-month period. If you need additional add-on services, those can be tailored according to your needs during the initial encounter when we meet to plan out your “journey to residency.”
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Phone:+1 917-524-8067
● Facebook Page (opens new tab and link to https://www.facebook.com/MDtoattending/)
● Facebook Group (opens new tab and links to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ResidencySuccess)
● Instagram (opens new tab and links to https://www.instagram.com/residencysuccess2000/?igshid=1aoylp1teokzs)